Larry James Presents. . .
Helping Others Help Themselves!
Hear Larry James Speak!
Reach 1,000 to 500,000 targeted buyers every day Online. That's the best reason I know to write articles. You receive exposure for contacts, customers or clients. The second best reason is that it's free. You subscribe to eZINEs, then submit your short Online articles to your audience. The third reason is that it takes little time to accomplish, maybe 6 hours a week, including writing time. If you don't want to do it yourself, you can delegate it to your computer assistant.
More Reasons. . .
1. Articles optimize your search engine placement. Your coach is number 2 on Google under "book coaching." Each article you submit contains links back to your site in your signature (resource) file at the end of the article.
2. Articles with the proper keywords in your introduction help you get listed on many web sites you submit them too. Your coach in on 789 web sites.
3. Articles bring you from 10-25 new eZINE subscribers everyday you post one.
4. Articles bring free publicity. When you submit to 10 opt-in eZINE publishers and 10 - 20 Web sites that want your articles, you expose yourself to thousands, even millions if you get your information on the right site. Submitting them is free, free, free.
5. Articles are 7 times as effective as any other promotion because when you submit multiple articles, you become known as an expert. Your articles, with their proper signature box at the bottom, bring new subscribers each time for you own eZINE. This signature file also attracts people to your Web site through your live links offering free reports or free eZINE.
After writing five or so articles, have them edited, and when you have ten, you can submit. Follow up: write one a week. When you have 20 or so circulating the web, you will become a household name. eZINE subscribers and sites will publish them People who visit your site will eventually buy your products or service.
eZINE publishers will send your articles to their business associates, who, if they produce an eZINE or have a Web site, will also publish your article. Make your articles 250 - 800 words long. Or, write tips under 300 words.
6. Articles can attract authors in your field who need free material for their book. Debbie Allen, shameless self-promoter, took three of mine for her latest Internet marketing book. She is a great promoter, so I know my articles in her book will bring me new business through word of mouth, an being known as another expert connected with this great promoter.
7. Articles are read by thousands daily online. Remember, people go the net to get free information. If you give that freely, they are more apt to become loyal customers. Remember also, that because other Web site owners and eZINE publishers don't write only their own articles, they are constantly looking for your how-to articles. You can be published in hundreds of them!
Author's Tip: Be sure to send a thank you each time someone e-mails you saying they want to publish your article. Respond to each one first, thanking them, then asking for permission to add their e-mail to your ePublishers e-mail list.
Offer the benefit that it's straight to their e-mail door. Ask for a return e-mail with "Yes, ePub" in the signature line. Add their name to your growing list. I know have 150. To these I send out a new article once or twice a week. That's what is called viral marketing.
Article writing and submitting is my best publicity/promotion effort so far. I now have 90 circulating the net and now offer them in categories by autoresponder, so people can get exactly what they want. The categories include: writing/publishing, Online promotion, Web site Marketing and Copywriting, under 500 words, and now tips under 300 words. What are your categories?
Start writing short articles now, and see how great exposure brings you what you want and need for your business success.
Copyright © - Judy Cullins. - Reprinted with permission. Judy is an author, publisher, and book coach. She helps writers manifest their book dreams. 24 clients published since 1999! "Write Your eBook or Other Short Book-Fast!" - www.bookcoaching.com. Send an e-mail to Subscribe@bookcoaching.com. The Book Coach Says... For 2 free eReports Judy@bookcoaching.com.
If you would like to talk one-on-one with Larry James about issues related to this article, you are invited to arrange for a private coaching session by telephone. Go to Author & Speaker Coaching for specific details and fees.
Back to Top
Health & Wellness | Kick Butt Author/Speaker Products
Add Larry James as a friend on Facebook
Larry James AuthorsandSpeakersNetwork.com P.O. Box 12695 Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2695
Web Design - Larry James - www.CelebrateLove.com